Maryland Self Storage Rental Agreement
Get this downloadable Self Storage Rental Agreement for your Maryland mini-storage business, and use it to rent your storage units to customers today.
- Renters are responsible for their own locks and contents insurance.
- Renters must not use the storage unit to store dangerous, hazardous, or illegal items.
- Residents cannot make any alterations to the storage unit.
- The Agreement cannot be assigned or transferred without the operator's consent.
- The facility operator has a lien over the contents of the storage unit and can sell the property if rental fees are not paid or the renter is in breach of the Agreement.
- You save money with reusable digital forms because you can use the template as often as you need to. Print only as many copies as you need.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Maryland.
Last Updated: 27-June-2023