Maryland Self Storage Rental Agreement
Get this downloadable Self Storage Rental Agreement for your Maryland mini-storage business, and use it to rent your storage units to customers today.
- Renters are responsible for their own locks and contents insurance.
- Renters must not use the storage unit to store dangerous, hazardous, or illegal items.
- Residents cannot make any alterations to the storage unit.
- The Agreement cannot be assigned or transferred without the operator's consent.
- The facility operator has a lien over the contents of the storage unit and can sell the property if rental fees are not paid or the renter is in breach of the Agreement.
- You save money with reusable digital forms because you can use the template as often as you need to. Print only as many copies as you need.
You can personalize this Maryland Self Storage Rental Agreement for your business by adding your company name, logo and information.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016