Lease Agreement for Real Property | Mexico
Lease a home, apartment or commercial premises to a tenant with this Mexico Lease Agreement for Real Property.
- The Agreement can be used for either residential or business tenancies.
- Rent will increase annually at the same rate as the Consumer Price Index.
- The tenant's security deposit will be returned within two months of termination of the tenancy, less any deductions for damage or for unpaid rent or utility bills.
- The tenant must obtain written authorization from the landlord before doing any improvements to the rental property.
- The tenant cannot sublet the property.
- Intended to be used only within Mexico.
- This version is English-language only.
Last Updated: 03-March-2022