Bailment Agreement for Evaluation of Products
Prepare a Bailment Agreement for products or software that will be sent to another party for evaluation with this easy downloadable template.
- This contract form can be used for situations where a third party will take possession of software, hardware, equipment or other products in order to evaluate them for specific purposes.
- The bailor (owner of the items) retains full title to the goods being bailed. The bailee agrees not to sell, transfer, encumber or subject the bailed property to any legal process.
- The bailor agrees that any part of the bailed property that is installed on the bailee's lands would cause damage to the lands or building, title to that portion of the bailed property will pass to the bailee.
- The bailed property is provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The bailee and its employees, contractors and agents are bound by confidentiality provisions.
- The bailee is under no obligation to purchase any goods from, or have any future business dealings, with the bailor.
- This legal contract template is available as a downloadable MS Word file.
- This is a generic form which does not contain references to the laws of any specific country or region.
Last Updated: 18-June-2021