This Advance Health Care Directive Forms Package for Michigan
- an explanation of what an advance directive is,
- instructions on preparing and completing an advance directive,
- a Do Not Resuscitate Order,
- a Living Will Declaration setting out your wishes regarding life sustaining procedures,
- a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care appointing an agent to make health care decisions for you.
Making an Advance Directive can help to ensure that your family and your doctor know what your wishes are regarding medical treatment and life support if you are unable to communicate or make your own decisions.
These easy-to-use Michigan Advance Health Care Directive Forms
are provided in MS Word format, and can be used by more than one person by filling in the appropriate information.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016