Mississippi Declaration of Homestead
Don't let a creditor seize your home! Apply for a homestead exemption on a Mississippi property by filing this Declaration of Homestead.
- The homestead exemption allows you to protect your equity in your primary residence from seizure, sale and attachment by creditors up to a maximum of 160 acres or a value of $75,000.00.
- The property is valuated after encumbrances, including taxes and liens, have been deducted.
- Homesteaded property in Mississippi is also subject to a property tax credit.
- The Declaration of Homestead form is easy to use. Add it to your cart, check out and pay, download the form, fill it in and print it for signature.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Mississippi.
Last Updated: 27-March-2022