(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    NSW Change of Managing Agent or Owner


    NSW property managers, notify the Office of Fair Trading of a change of the managing agent or owner of a rental property with this free Form ADV7065 Change of Managing Agent or Owner.

    • This form must be used to advise the FTO of changes in property management by agents as well as any change in the ownership of a property for which a rental bond has been lodged.
    • The form includes instructions to help you complete it.
    New South Wales Change of Managing Agent or Owner Form ADV7065, revised to 06/08.
    Download Type: Adobe PDF
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 1654