New Brunswick Lease Agreement for Mobile Home Site
Mobile home operators in New Brunswick can rent lots to tenants with this downloadable Mobile Home Site Lease Agreement.
- The lease is a month to month lease.
- The landlord must give at least 6 months notice before increasing the rent.
- The parties may opt to include water, sewer, parking, yard care and other services in the rent.
- The lease contains optional clauses to allow the tenant to assign the lease, if the landlord agrees.
- A section of the New Brunswick Residential Tenancies Act dealing with service of notices is attached to the lease.
- A security deposit verification form is also included in this package.
You want to be sure your tenant contracts comply with the law, and you can be - download the New Brunswick Mobile Home Site Lease Agreement today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016