New York Durable General Immediate Power of Attorney
Appoint someone to act on your behalf with this Statutory Short Form Durable General Power of Attorney for New York, under the State of New York General Obligations Law, Article 5, Title 15.
- This Power of Attorney is effective immediately and remains in effect even if you become disabled or incompetent.
- You may choose to grant your attorney-in-fact the power to deal with any or all of the following matters:
- real estate,
- banking and financial transactions,
- stocks and bonds,
- personal property,
- pension and employment benefits,
- tax matters,
- legal matters,
- business operations.
- This Power of Attorney does NOT give your attorney-in-fact the authority to make health care or other medical decisions.
- Available in MS Word format, easy to download, fill in and print.
- Intended to be used only in the State of New York.
Last Updated: 28-December-2021