New York Fixed Rate Mortgage Note
Prepare a Fixed Rate Promissory Note for a mortgage loan with this downloadable template for New York State.
- This Note provides for monthly payments of principal and interest.
- If there is any amount still outstanding on the maturity date, the borrower agrees to pay the full balance owing.
- If the borrower defaults in any payments, the note holder has the option to demand repayment of the entire outstanding balance of principal and interest.
- The borrower promises to pay the note holder's costs of enforcing the note, including attorneys' fees.
- This is a plain language legal form which is governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021