Newfoundland Enduring Power of Attorney
Appoint an attorney (agent) to handle your financial affairs with this Enduring Power of Attorney form for residents of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- It's important to have a Power of Attorney in case you are unable to look after your own affairs for any reason, whether due to illness, accident, or absence.
- The person you appoint as your attorney will have the power and authority to handle your money, assets and property.
- The Power of Attorney does NOT grant your attorney the authority to make medical decisions for you. For that, you will need to use an Advance Health Care Directive.
- The form includes an Affidavit of Execution for the witness, and notes and instructions to help you understand and complete your Power of Attorney.
- This Enduring Power of Attorney form is downloadable and easy to use.
Last Updated: 22-October-2018