Nova Scotia Building Agreement
Prepare a fixed price construction contract with this Nova Scotia Building Agreement template.
- Payment of Contract Price. The owner pays a deposit upon signing the agreement, and the balance of the contract price will be paid in several draws advanced under a construction mortgage arranged by the owner.
- HST. All Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) rebates shall be assigned to the builder.
- New Home Warranty. The dwelling is to be covered by the New Home Warranty Certification Program of the Atlantic Provinces.
- Permits. The builder is responsible for obtaining all required permits.
- This template is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, edit and use.
- Intended for use in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Last Updated: 15-July-2021