Nova Scotia Collateral Mortgage and Promissory Note
Prepare a Collateral Mortgage and Promissory Note for Nova Scotia with this downloadable template.
- The borrower (mortgagor) will continue to hold the land and is responsible for paying all taxes, rates and assessments levied against the land.
- The borrower is responsible for insuring the buildings on the land for full insurable value.
- If the borrower defaults, the lender has the right to appoint a receiver of the property.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Last Updated: 15-March-2022