Nova Scotia Section 85 Asset Rollover Agreement
Exchange assets for common shares with this Nova Scotia Section 85 Asset Rollover Agreement template.
- The transaction is a rollover made pursuant to the Nova Scotia Companies Act and s. 85(1) of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
- The parties to the transaction are a company and a shareholder. The shareholder transfers the assets to the company in return for common shares.
- Section 109(2) of the Companies Act requires the parties to execute a contract in this form prior to the issuance of the common shares.
- This Section 85 Asset Rollover Agreement is a downloadable template in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
Last Updated: 10-May-2021