Offer of Employment and Business Protection Agreement
Make an offer of employment to a successful job candidate with this downloadable template which includes a Business Protection Agreement.
- The offer letter covers such employment matters as:
- the salary and compensation to be paid to the employee,
- the job description, duties and responsibilities of the employee,
- benefits that the employee will be entitled to,
- vacation time and other leave periods,
- termination procedure.
- The Business Protection Agreement included with the document is a confidentiality and non-competition agreement to be signed by the employee if the offer of employment is accepted.
- The form does not contain specific references to labour laws or regulations and can be easily customized to comply with the statutes in your jurisdiction.
Last Updated: 02-October-2021