Indian employers can hire new employees under the provisions of this standardised Employment Agreement template.
The contract sets out the terms of the employment such as:
- The duties, responsibilities and job description of the position being filled by the employee.
- Compensation (salary, commissions, etc) to be paid to the employee.
- Benefits and expense accounts.
- Termination and payment of compensation upon the disability or death of the employee.
- Non-competition and confidentiality provisions to protect the employer's business.
- An assignment over to the employer of any inventions developed by the employee during the term of employment.
- Procedure for termination of the employee with cause.
The India Employment Agreement template is a digital file which you can download immediately following your purchase.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018