General Staffing Agreement
Easily create client contracts for a personnel agency with this General General Staffing Agreement template.
- The personnel agency is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and assigning qualified employees to fill specific positions within the client's organization.
- The client will not pay the employees directly. The personnel agency is responsible for paying the employee's wages and for deducting personal income taxes and other required deductions.
- The client is responsible for direction and supervision of employees, and for providing a safe workplace and proper training and instruction with respect to any hazardous work conditions.
- The client may terminate the assignment if an employee is unsuitable.
- The client will be billed at the rates set by applicable law for any overtime or holiday work.
- Both parties agree to keep the other party's information confidential, and will indemnify and hold the other party harmless from claims arising from a breach of the Agreement by the indemnifying party.
- The file includes a sample Employee Benefits Waiver form and a sample Confidentiality Agreement.
- The General Staffing Agreement can be used domestically or for international staffing situations.
- You can download the customizable template immediately after purchase.
Last Updated: 28-September-2017