Offer of Employment to Actor for Film Role
Is there an actor you have in mind for a particular role in your next film project? Make an offer of employment to the actor through his/her agent with this downloadable offer letter template.
The offer includes details about the project and the terms of employment, including:
- the length of the shoot and the location(s) at which filming will take place,
- the amount of the actor's salary for his/her work on the film,
- amounts or percentages of deferred and contingent compensation,
- credit provisions for both on-screen and advertising,
- travel, accommodation, and per diem expenses.
You can easily personalize each offer letter for every actor you're considering for roles. Download your copy of the Offer of Employment to Actor template and get the ball rolling.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016