Ontario FSBO Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract
Buy or sell a home in Ontario without a realtor with this For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract.
- This contract is only for use in transactions where neither party is using a realtor.
- If HST is payable on the transaction, the purchaser will be responsible for paying it.
- If the sale is not subject to HST, the vendor agrees to certify that there is no HST payable.
- The vendor pays the costs of preparing the transfer documents. The purchaser pays for the preparation of the mortgage (if any).
- This is not the OREA standard form of contract. OREA forms must be obtained from a member of the Ontario Real Estate Association.
- The Ontario FSBO (For Sale by Owner) Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 23-February-2021