Buy or sell a home in Ontario without a realtor with this For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract.
- This contract is only for use in transactions where neither party is using a realtor.
- If HST is payable on the transaction, the purchaser will be responsible for paying it.
- If the sale is not subject to HST, the vendor agrees to certify that there is no HST payable.
- The vendor pays the costs of preparing the transfer documents. The purchaser pays for the preparation of the mortgage (if any).
- This is not the OREA standard form of contract. OREA forms must be obtained from a member of the Ontario Real Estate Association.
The Ontario FSBO (For Sale by Owner) Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contract
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016