Lease farm land in Ontario to a tenant on a cash basis with this Ontario Farm Land Cash Lease.
- Annual rent is calculated by multiplying the number of acres leased by a base rent per acre.
- The rent will be paid in a series of installment payments.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for farming and agricultural purposes only.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including soil erosion and weed control.
- The tenant is also responsible for maintaining fences and other improvements on the land.
- The tenant must comply with all federal, provincial and local environmental laws, rules and regulations, and must ensure proper waste disposal and storage of chemicals.
- The tenant must carry sufficient insurance satisfactory to the landlord, including spill insurance.
This Ontario Farm Land Cash Lease
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.