Ontario Farm Land Cash Lease
Lease farm land in Ontario to a tenant on a cash basis with this Ontario Farm Land Cash Lease.
- Annual rent is calculated by multiplying the number of acres leased by a base rent per acre.
- The rent will be paid in a series of installment payments.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for farming and agricultural purposes only.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including soil erosion and weed control.
- The tenant is also responsible for maintaining fences and other improvements on the land.
- The tenant must comply with all federal, provincial and local environmental laws, rules and regulations, and must ensure proper waste disposal and storage of chemicals.
- The tenant must carry sufficient insurance satisfactory to the landlord, including spill insurance.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable to fit your needs.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 23-February-2022