Ontario Joint Venture Agreement
Establish a joint venture in Ontario with this template Joint Venture Agreement.
- One of the co-venturers will be responsible for management of the joint venture, and will be paid a management fee for providing such services.
- No co-venturer may transfer their interest without the consent of the other venturers, except if he/she dies, when their interest will automatically pass to their spouse or children.
- Each co-venturer has a right of first refusal and piggyback rights on the interest of the other parties, in the event of a sale or transfer.
- Any co-venturer may exercise a shot-gun (buy-sell) provision with respect to the interest of another co-venturer.
- This legal form is available as a downloadable Microsoft Word file which is fully editable to meet your needs.
- Intended for use in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 26-March-2021