You've incorporated a federal business corporation in Canada. Now you need to organize it. Download this package of Organizational Forms for a Canadian business corporation.
This package contains the forms that the Business Corporations Act requires a corporation to keep in its Minute Book, including:
- a set of corporate By-laws;
- organizational resolutions of the initial directors and shareholders;
- Consent to Act forms to be signed by each director and â„ or officer of the company;
- a register of share transactions to record the initial share issuances;
- shareholder ledgers, to be filled out for each shareholder;
- register of directors and managers of the corporation.
The Canada Organizational and Minute Book Forms Package is downloadable and easy to use, and contains everything you need to organize a new corporation.
Last Updated: 13-January-2021