Set up your distribution network and prepare contracts for your distributors with this downloadable Non-Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Ontario manufacturers.
- The manufacturer appoints the distributor as an authorized distributor of the manufacturer's products and services within a defined territory. The appointment is not exclusive, and the manufacturer is at liberty to appoint other distributors within that area.
- Orders are shipped FOB the manufacturer's location.
- The distributor grants the manufacturer a purchase money security interest in products not fully paid for.
- The distributor agrees not to sell or market competing products or services.
- This is a reusable legal contract - purchase it once, download it, and use it as a template as often as you like.
This Ontario Non-Exclusive Distribution Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016