Ontario Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
ON landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises.
- The landlord is required to give written notice of the sale to each tenant renting a unit on the property.
- The tenant is instructed to pay the rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
- This is a reusable landlord-tenant notice. Pay for the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- The Ontario Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises template is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to use.
Last Updated: 17-January-2021