Ontario Rental Property Management Agreement
Draw up a contract to manage a client's residential property with this Ontario Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The property manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The management fee section contains provisions for either a percentage of total rents or, alternatively, a fixed fee schedule. Additional fees will be charged for such items as preparing NR4 and NR6 forms for non-resident landlords.
- The owner authorizes the property manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, terminate tenancies, undertake legal proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, obtain insurance, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The owner indemnifies the property manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- The owner agrees to take over responsibility for ongoing contract obligations with vendors, suppliers and contractors if the agreement is terminated.
- This is a downloadable template in MS Word format. Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This legal document is intended for use in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 22-March-2019