Oregon Notice of Right to File Lien
Preserve your lien rights with this Oregon Notice of Right to File Lien.
- This Notice is given to the property owner by the contractor on a construction project, notifying the owner that a lien may be filed on the property by any party which is not paid in full for goods, labor or services furnished for the improvements to the property.
- The form includes instructions on how to file and serve the Notice.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 03-March-2022