Oregon Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
Oregon contractors, release your lien rights after receipt of final payment on a construction project with this Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment.
- The Waiver and Release authorizes a release of any lien rights or claims for payment which the contractor may have against the owner's property, and indicates that final payment has been made in full.
- This release form should only be used when the contractor has received final payment (except for any disputed amounts).
- The contractor confirms that all invoices on the project have been paid or will be paid from the funds received.
- This form is available as a downloadable MS Word file.
- Intended for use only in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 24-June-2021