Hire an existing tenant to act as resident manager of a PEI rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager for Prince Edward Island.
The tenant agrees to act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent, late charges and other amounts owing by tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
- inspecting a rental unit after a tenant has moved out;
- showing units to prospective new tenants;
- taking care of the grounds;
- building maintenance.
This Prince Edward Island Resident Manager Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016