Rental Property Viewing Agreement | Canada
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals in Canada.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key. The landlord agrees to return the personal item regardless, but will retain the deposit if the key is not returned.
- This reusable rental template is a handy form for landlords and rental property managers.
- This is a Canadian legal form that can be used in most provinces and territories except Quebec.
- The template is available as a MS Word download. Other formats available on request.