Parking Lot Lease Agreement
Rent all or part of a parking lot to a business tenant for the use of its customers with this Parking Lot Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. The lessee has the option to renew the lease after the initial term.
- Repairs and Maintenance. The lessee must pay its proportionate share of parking lot maintenance and repair costs, including landscaping, sidewalks, asphalt, etc.
- Snow Removal. The lessee is responsible for snow and ice removal from its portion of the parking lot.
- Indemnification. The lessee indemnifies the lessor against any loss, damage or liability arising from any default, or tortious or negligent act on the part of the lessee.
- Available in MS Word format and fully customizable.
Last Updated: 05-July-2022