Performer Release Form for Minor Child (Film or TV)
Prepare a Performer Release and Consent for a minor child appearing in a film or television production with this easy-to-use template.
- The Release and Consent must be signed by the parent or guardian of an actor who is not of legal age. It releases the producers from future claims and liability arising from the minor child's appearance in the film or TV program.
- The release grants the producers the perpetual right to use the child's image, likeness or voice recordings in connection with the film.
- The parent or guardian agrees to be present on set during filming, as required by law.
- The child waives his/her right to bring suit against the producers with respect to the production at any time in the future.
- This is a generic release form template which is not country-specific and can be used anywhere.
It's important to have the Performer Release Form for Minor Child signed for each underage actor prior to shooting any scenes that the minor appears in.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016