Proposal and Project Agreement for Development of Prototype
Prepare a Proposal and Project Agreement for the design and development of a working prototype with this easy-to-use template.
- This sample proposal is ideal for technology products.
- The client is responsible for providing information, reviewing all documents, and actively participating in the testing phase to ensure the prototype is in proper working order.
- The developer must provide regular written reports and must promptly inform the client of any delays or changes to the development schedule.
- The developer will retain proprietary rights to the technology until all fees and expenses have been paid in full, at which point ownership will be transferred to the client.
- The developer provides a limited warranty of products and services provided.
- The client is responsible for paying any taxes required to be paid or collected in connection with the development.
Make your ideas a reality. Develop a working model with this Proposal and Project Agreement. Buy and download the template now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016