Saskatchewan Assignment of Lease by Landlord
Assign a lease to the new owner of a rental property with this Saskatchewan Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment form can be used for both commercial and residential rental properties.
- The seller of the property (the current landlord) assigns the lease to the the purchaser of the property.
- The tenant must also sign the Assignment, and acknowledge that he/she has been notified of the sale.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The seller and purchaser agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
This Saskatchewan Assignment of Lease by Landlord form
is available as a MS Word download and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016