Saskatchewan Revocation of Power of Attorney
Cancel your Power of Attorney with this Revocation of Power of Attorney form for Saskatchewan.
- So long as you have mental capacity and can understand the impact of what you are doing, you have the right to cancel an existing Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your agent (attorney).
- Once you have signed the form, give a copy of it to the attorney.
- You should also give a copy to any banks, financial institutions, medical facilities, etc. that had a copy of your original Power of Attorney.
- The form should be signed in front of a witness.
- This is Form J as provided under paragraph 3(j) of the The Powers of Attorney Regulations (Saskatchewan). Available as a fill-in PDF form.
Last Updated: 24-March-2021