Shareholder Agreement Checklist
Research the issues you need to consider when preparing a shareholder agreement for your company with this Shareholder Agreement Checklist, which covers:
- The share capital of the corporation.
- Composition and powers of the board of directors.
- The corporation's dividend policy.
- Circumstances when additional shareholder capital may be required.
- Procedures for issuing new shares and transferring existing shares.
- Buy-sell provisions governing departing shareholders.
A shareholder agreement is an important legal document for the corporation and its investors. Use the Checklist to make sure you don't leave out any essential items, then purchase the right Shareholder Agreement to suit your needs.
Last Updated: 23-July-2019