South Australia Co-Signer Agreement for Tenancy by Minor
This Co-Signer Agreement gives landlords in SA who let to students / minors the security of knowing that the tenant's obligations under the tenancy agreement will be met.
- Have an adult responsible for the minor (a parent or guardian) sign the Agreement.
- The Agreement will remain in force throughout the term of the tenancy.
- The landlord is authorised to check the co-signer's credit.
- The co-signer guarantees the payment of rent, cleaning charges, charges for damages, and any other amounts payable by the tenant under the tenancy agreement / lease.
- This is an editable digital legal form compliant with South Australia laws.
Never sign a lease with an underage tenant unless you also get a Co-Signer Agreement signed at the same time. To get your copy, add it to your cart and go through the checkout, download and use!
Last Updated: 14-April-2016