South Dakota Mortgage (180 Day Redemption)
Take out a mortgage on a home in South Dakota with this One Hundred Eighty Day Redemption Mortgage.
- The mortgage form contains standardized uniform multistate covenants under federal mortgage regulations.
- It also contains additional covenants specific to South Dakota law, including provisions for foreclosure, waiver of homestead exemption, and an agreement that the mortgage will be subject to the One Hundred Eighty Day Redemption Mortgage Act.
- This is a standard type of mortgage for residential single family dwellings.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of South Dakota.
Last Updated: 13-December-2021