Tennessee Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
When you get a check for final payment for your work on a construction job, you can give the owner a Conditional Waiver and Release of your lien rights.
- This template is for the State of Tennessee.
- The release is only effective if the check clears the customer's bank.
- The contractor warrants that all of the suppliers and subcontractors have been paid or will be paid out of the final check.
- The contractor also warrants that the work done and materials supplied were in accordance with the owner's plans and specifications.
- This form is only for final payment. It should not be used for progress payments.
Last Updated: 23-August-2021