Tennessee Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
When you get a check for final payment for your work on a construction job, you can give the owner a Conditional Waiver and Release of your lien rights.
- This template is for the State of Tennessee.
- The release is only effective if the check clears the customer's bank.
- The contractor warrants that all of the suppliers and subcontractors have been paid or will be paid out of the final check.
- The contractor also warrants that the work done and materials supplied were in accordance with the owner's plans and specifications.
- This form is only for final payment. It should not be used for progress payments.
To get your copy of the Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien form, add it to your shopping cart and go through check-out. You'll be able to download it immediately after purchase.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016