Texas General Warranty Deed Form
Transfer a Texas real estate property from a seller to a buyer with this easy-to-use Texas General Warranty Deed form.
- A General Warranty Deed provides the buyer with the broadest protection of any form of title deed. The seller (the grantor) gives the buyer (the grantee) the following covenants:
- that the grantor has good and marketable title to the property,
- that the grantor has the legal right and authority to transfer the title to the buyer, and
- that the grantor will forever defend the right of the grantee to possess the property.
- This form is a downloadable legal document in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 14-February-2022