Trust Agreement for Shares
Transfer ownership of shares to a trustee with this Trust Agreement for Shares.
- The trustee will hold the shares as a bare trustee on behalf of the beneficiaries of the trust.
- Aside from holding the shares in trust, the trustee has no other duties to perform.
- The trustee will not be paid any compensation for acting as trustee.
- This is a generic legal form which is not country specific.
- The Trust Agreement for Shares is a downloadable and fully editable template in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 13-January-2021