UK Consulting Services Agreement
If you're thinking of hiring a consultant to perform certain services for your business, use this model Consulting Services Agreement to write the contract.
- The template is for the UK and is governed by English laws. It can be used throughout the United Kingdom.
- The Agreement contains two sets of optional clauses to make it either an exclusive or non-exclusive contract.
- The consultant will be paid a consulting fee (calculated either hourly, weekly, or monthly), as well as out-of-pocket expenses.
- Either party may terminate on proper notice.
- Extensive confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions.
- The consultant agrees to assign to the company any inventions made or conceived in the course of providing the services.
- Contains optional non-competition provisions.
- Restrictions on use of the company's trade marks by the consultant.
Put the Consulting Services Agreement in your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout, after which you will be able to download the template.