UK Reply to Request for Action (Commonhold)
Reply to a unit holder or tenant's Request for Action with this free form for UK commonhold associations.
- The Reply is given in response to a complaint received from a tenant or unit holder.
- It must be issued in accordance with The Commonhold Regulations 2004 for the United Kingdom.
- The form is to be served on the complainant stating the outcome of action taken with respect to the complaint.
- This Reply is only for properties in England and Wales.
- Form 22, available in PDF format.
Last Updated: 17-November-2021