Request for Action Against Commonhold Corporation | UK
Request action be taken with respect to your complaint against the commonhold corporation with this free form for UK commonhold unit holders and tenants.
- The Request for Action can only be sent after you have served a Complaint Notice.
- The commonhold association is requested to take action upon the complaint.
- The Request must be issued in accordance with The Commonhold Regulations 2004 for the United Kingdom.
- This form can only be used in England and Wales.
- Form 21, available in PDF format.
Last Updated: 17-November-2021