(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Request for Action Against Commonhold Corporation | UK


    Request action be taken with respect to your complaint against the commonhold corporation with this free form for UK commonhold unit holders and tenants.

    • The Request for Action can only be sent after you have served a Complaint Notice.
    • The commonhold association is requested to take action upon the complaint.
    • The Request must be issued in accordance with The Commonhold Regulations 2004 for the United Kingdom.
    • This form can only be used in England and Wales.
    • Form 21, available in PDF format.
    Download Type: Adobe PDF
    Last Updated: 17-November-2021
    SKU: 2376