(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    UK Request for New Share Certificate


    Request a replacement for a lost or destroyed share certificate with this downloadable form for UK companies.

    • A member (shareholder) whose share certificate has been lost can request a new certificate by tendering the Request Form to the company's secretary.
    • The member indemnifies the company against any claims or costs arising as a result of the company issuing the new certificate.
    • The member agrees to return the replacement certificate in the event that the original is located.
    This UK Request for New Share Certificate form is downloadable and can be used anywhere in the United Kingdom where the Companies Act applies.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 2167