Model Articles of Private Company Limited by Shares (UK)
Set up a private company limited by shares under the UK Companies Act 2006 with these model Articles of Association.
The Articles cover the conduct and business of the company, including:
- share capital and ownership,
- suspension of shareholder rights,
- forfeiture and surrender of share certificates,
- procedures for calling, conducting, and voting at general meetings of the company,
- appointment and removal of directors,
- remuneration and expenses of directors,
- powers of the board,
- winding up the company.
Free MS Word download from Companies House. The Model Articles of Association are for companies incorporated on or after 28 April 2013.
Last Updated: 05-Dec-2017