Minutes of Annual General Meeting of Company | UK
Use this downloadable sample form to prepare minutes of the AGM of a UK private company.
- The Companies Act 2006 has eliminated the statutory provision for private companies to hold an AGM. However, many companies that were incorporated under the old legislation still have such a requirement in their Articles.
- This template form covers all of the business that would be conducted at an annual meeting:
- approving the profit and loss account,
- appointing the company's auditors,
- electing the Board of Directors for the ensuing year.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018