Co-Location Agreement | USA
USA internet service providers, prepare a Co-Location Agreement for a customer with this easy-to-use template.
- The customer will co-locate its servers in the ISP's racks, and use its hub and backbone connection for internet access.
- The service provider will perform installation and hookup, but will not provide troubleshooting or maintenance other than hardware reboots if necessary.
- The ISP will charge additional fees for excess bandwidth.
- The customer's internet access is to be used for legal purposes only.
- The customer indemnifies the service provider against any claims arising from the customer's use of the provider's services.
- The service provider makes no warranties with respect to the availability of the service.
- The Agreement is governed by United States laws.
- The template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your exact circumstances.
Last Updated: 17-March-2021