USA Construction Agreement for Residential Building Project
Use this easy-to-use template to write a Construction Agreement for a residential building project in the United States.
- After the plans are approved by an architect, the home owner will pay 90% of the agreed contract price, and the 10% retainage will be paid upon issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy.
- The contractor will supply all labor and materials necessary to complete the construction project.
- The contractor must carry adequate liability insurance during the construction.
- The contractor must provide the names of all subcontractors to the owner.
- A signed change order is required for any alterations to the plans.
- The property owner agrees that extras will be billed at actual cost plus a percentage markup.
You can easily modify this USA Residential Construction Agreement to add state-specific provisions for your State.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016