USA Crew Deal Memo for Movie or TV Production
Indie filmmakers have a lot to do. Writing deal memos for your crew will be much easier with this template for U.S. movies and TV productions.
- The employee is responsible for remitting his/her own income taxes and payroll remittances, but the production company will remit the employee's union dues.
- The employee must complete the required Form I-9 and comply with immigration verification employment eligibility provisions.
- The employee's services will be rendered exclusively to the production company during the period of employment.
- The production company is not responsible for damage or theft of personal items unless they are covered by insurance under a kit rental agreement.
- Screen credit is at the discretion of the producers.
- The parties agree to binding AFMA arbitration in the event of a dispute.
Don't let the paperwork bog you down. Buy and download this USA Crew Deal Memo for Movie or TV Production template, and see how much easier preparing those employment contracts can be.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016