USA Irrevocable Share Subscription Agreement (Private Placement)
This Irrevocable Share Subscription Agreement should be completed by any party wishing to invest in shares offered as part of a private placement under an offering memorandum.
- The subscription may not be revoked by the investor for a period of 6 months.
- The investor represents to the issuer that it is qualified to invest in the offering (accredited â„ sophisticated investor status) and has sufficient financial means to bear the loss of the total investment.
- If the investor is not a natural person, the investing entity must warrant that it has not been formed specifically to purchase the shares.
- The investor acknowledges that he/she is aware that the investment involves a high degree of speculative risk.
- The investor represents that the shares are not being acquired for resale.
- The shares are only being offered in the United States to U.S. residents.
To get your copy of the Irrevocable Share Subscription, click "Add to Cart" and check out using your preferred payment method. You can then download the form to your PC or laptop.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016