Nondisclosure and Noncircumvention Agreement for Sales Agents | USA
Do you retain sales agents to generate leads for your business? Have your agents sign this Nondisclosure and Noncircumvention Agreement for U.S. companies.
- For purposes of the business relationship, the sales agent is considered an independent contractor and not an employee of the company.
- The nondisclosure provisions extend to all confidential information and trade secrets disclosed for the purposes of the agreement, including names, addresses and other details of business contacts.
- Each party agrees not to contact, have dealings with, or conduct business transactions with any of the business contacts of the disclosing party without the disclosing party's consent.
- The confidentiality provisions are mutual and reciprocal and extend for a specified period of time after the termination of the relationship between the parties.
- Neither party will be liable to the other for any indirect, consequential or special damages.
- The USA Nondisclosure and Noncircumvention Agreement for Sales Agent template is a downloadable legal form which you can easily customize to fit your business.
- This form contains language that references American laws and regulations.
Last Updated: 09-March-2021